Support Staff required for EBD school near Thurrock
- Do you have previous experience in a PRU/EBD setting?
- Are you available immediately?
- Do you have what it takes to adapt in a rewarding environment as part of a supportive team?
We are currently working with a school near Thurrock who are looking for confident individuals who are passionate about making a difference to the vulnerable young people in their setting.
The students in the setting are aged between 12 and 16, they all have extreme behavioural issues and come from a range of backgrounds. The role will be to work as a member of support staff, supporting the children in their learning. These students have difficulties concentrating and keeping focused so perseverance and a positive attitude is key in this role.
If you have experience in a similar setting or feel confident in at least 3 of the following please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Youth/Community work experience
• SEN experience
• Residential support/care worker
• Criminology, Psychology, Drama, Music Degree
• Sports coaching qualification or background
• Team Teach/ SKIP,CPI, MAPA physical intervention training
• Youth Offending Services
• Supporting NEET
• Challenging behaviour within an out of school setting
• Teaching/Learning support Assistance/ numeracy and literacy support
• Outgoing and fun personality
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)