SEN Learning Support Assistant needed near Thurrock
- Are you interested in supporting young people who are no longer in a mainstream school?
- Do you have what it takes to adapt in a rewarding environment as part of a supportive team?
- Have you ever thought about working in an Alternative Provision, PRU or Behaviour Unit?
Are you interested in supporting young people who are no longer in a mainstream school? Do you have what it takes to adapt in a rewarding environment as part of a supportive team? Have you ever thought about working in an Alternative Provision, PRU or Behaviour Unit? If so then email Stacey at the SEN specialist consultant for Essex at Teaching Personnel with your CV and cover letter. I would love to hear from you. email@example.com
If you have experience or feel confident in at least 3 of the following please get in touch.
• Youth/Community work experience
• SEN experience
• Residential support/care worker
• Criminology, Psychology, Drama, Music Degree
• Sports coaching qualification or background
• Team Teach/ SKIP,CPI, MAPA physical intervention training
• Youth Offending Services
• Supporting NEET
• Challenging behaviour within an out of school setting
• Teaching/Learning support Assistance/ numeracy and literacy support
• Outgoing and fun personality
Our school, which is located near to Thurrock, is looking for confident individuals who are passionate about making a difference to the vulnerable young people in their setting. Please make sure you include a small cover letter telling us why you feel you would be right to work in these environments. The more information you give us the more we can help you stand out to our schools. We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you in your next career move.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)