Teaching Assistants and Learning Support Assistants required in Thurrock
- Do you have experience working with Special Educational Needs?
- Are you available immediately?
- Are you looking for a challenging yet rewarding role?
Teaching Personnel are working on behalf of a PRU in the Thurrock area that are seeking local TA’s to work 1:2:1 with SEN and EBD pupils. The 1:2:1 sessions will comprise of implementing lesson plans and activities that their teacher has already set however you will be required to manage behaviour. TA qualification preferred but not essential. Both full time and part time positions are available on a supply basis which may result in a temp - perm position
As a registered member of Teaching Personnel, you will be entitled to the following candidate benefits:
• Weekly Highly Competitive Pay
• Access to regular training and CPD courses in your local area
• Dedicated Personal Consultant
To register with Teaching Personnel and apply for the above role, please contact Stacey on 01245 206760 or alternatively email Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)