Mainstream Experienced TA's Required - Hackney
- Competitive rates
- OSTED rating- GOOD
- Short term to Long term role
Have you worked in mainstream schools ? Are you looking for the next challenge?
We are currently seeking Teaching Assistants to support young people with complex behavioural needs. The roles are based in Hackney working with young people that are not in mainstream education due to Emotional Behaviour Difficulties. This rewarding role gives you the chance to turn around the lives the future generation.
The desired candidate must have worked in mainstream schools and at least 2 of the following:
• Adopt a mainstream approach/ values
• Aware of SEMH, SEBD, EBD, MLD, SEN, ASD.
• Residential support/care worker
• Psychology, Criminology, Drama or English Degree
• Sports coaching qualification or background
• Dealing with Challenging behaviour in or out of school setting
• Positive , strong, confident personality
• A genuine passion for young people’s learning
Does this sound like you? If so we look forward to hearing from you. Email your up to date C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 593 3072.
Teaching personnel are the leading provider in education for day to day, long term and intervention supply, of teachers, TA’s and tutors for schools across the U.K.