SEMH Teaching Assistant Required in St Helens
- Supporting a group of challenging boys
- Ideal position for somebody from a sports coaching background
- Strong supportive SLT
Teaching Personnel are working on behalf of a client school in Billinge to recruit a behavioural support teaching assistant to support a group of male pupils in Year 4. Ideally this primary school located in St Helens is looking to recruit a Behavioural Teaching Assistant to support a group of male pupils with SEMH conditions on a full time basis.
Ideally, the incoming teaching assistants will have experience of supporting children on a 1:1, group basis or be enthusiastic graduates looking to embark on a teaching career. Previous experience as a Teaching Assistant is not essential but willing to learn and become part of the school team. Highlights of this post include;
• Full time teaching assistant post
• Work in a fun exciting environment
• Ideal post for graduates wanting a career in teaching/education
• Strong supportive Senior Leadership Team
• Develop your knowledge of the national curriculum in the core subjects
Located in Billinge, this is a large two form entry well reputable school with a strong management team and friendly, supportive staff. With close links to the motorways around St Helens this school is easily accessible by car or on public transport.
Any graduates or specialist Teaching Assistants interested in working as a 1:1 behavioural support teaching assistant and wishing to apply for this position can do so straight away. Please email your CV via the “apply now” link below, interviews are being arranged immediately for an immediate start.