Specialist SEN Teaching Assistant required for 1:1 Behavioural Support role in a large two form entry North Manchester School, M8
- Work alongside a highly experienced SENCO
- Strong support network throughout the school from SLT down
- Competitive pay rates of between £50 and £70 per day
Experienced SEN Teaching assistant needed to deliver 1:1 support on a daily basis to a pupil in KS1. Roles will include ensuring the pupil remains engaged in lessons but also ensuring the pupil remains safe throughout the day, Positive behaviour management techniques should be in place to ensure outbursts are kept down to a minimum and dealt with in swift fashion.
Highlights of the role;
- Working on a 1:1 basis with Behavioural Difficulties
- Close working relationship with the SENCO
- Opportunity for a long-term contract
- Large and popular primary school
- Based in the KS1
The ideal candidate will have experience of working as a behaviour buddy. Team teach qualification will be beneficial but not mandatory as all applicants with required experience will be considered.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role, please call the Manchester Primary South office on 0161 242 1792 or email your CV with covering letter to Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org