Youth worker required to work in specialist Behaviour Unit
- Excellent opportunity to gain school experience
- Long term and short term roles to suit
- Excellent CPD opportunities such as Team Teach
We are currently recruiting experienced youth workers who have experience of supporting young people aged between 11-18. You could have worked in a variety of different settings such as:
• Youth centres
• Faith-based groups
You will be excellent at building relationships and conversations with young people who may suffer from various difficulties such as EBD, dyslexia, autism etc.
The main duties you will have experience of are:
• Assessing the needs of young people, planning and delivering programmes related to health and education
• Regular monitoring
• Befriending and supporting individuals in various settings
• Attending regular training and be aware of safeguarding and health and safety regulations
Teaching Personnel are the biggest Education recruiters in the country and we offer regular CPD courses to help you develop your career within Education.
If you feel you have the relevant experience please contact Ranjit on 0116 232 5203 or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com.