Opportunities to Work with SEMH Pupils in a Variety of Settings within the Grantham Area
- Varied and rewarding work where you can make a real difference
- Competitive rates of pay available
- Variety of different settings within Grantham area
Teaching Personnel are the UK’s leading education staffing provider. We are a nationwide company with a large, established local presence. We offer a vast amount of varied work to teachers every day; short term, day to day and emergency cover, medium term to long term positions and permanent placements.
We are currently seeking committed, caring candidates to work with pupils with challenging behaviour within the Grantham area. We work with Pupil Referral Units in the area as well as alternative provisions. Although experience working with challenging behaviour is preferred, if you have a keen interest in the area and have a confident personality, able to remain calm in a challenging situations, then we would love to hear from you. The work that we can offer is varied and our candidates describe their positions as very rewarding.
We are particularly keen for candidates with the Team Teach qualification or other de-escalation and physical intervention training.
We have opportunities for long term positions, as well as day to day supply, allowing you to be flexible around other commitments.
In return for your hard work, Teaching Personnel can offer;
• Competitive rates of pay
• Your own dedicated consultant who will keep in contact to support you through work assignments
• Access to CPD courses including; Autism Awareness, Team Teach and Read Write Inc to further your training
• £50 refer a friend bonus for every teacher and teaching assistant you recommend to work with us (T&Cs apply)
If you believe you have the transferrable skills to work with pupils with challenging behaviour please send your CV to Letitia.Cluskey@teachingpersonnel.com or contact me on 01482 312042 to discuss opportunities in your area.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided