Looking for a experienced Maths teacher with knowledge of SEMH
- Personal recruitment consultant
- Contact Zoe on 0118 9071532
We are currently recruiting for a fully qualified maths teacher who is available full time in the Oxfordshire area. The role would entail working with small groups of students with a range of mental health difficulties. Ideally they are looking for a teacher who feels comfortable teaching up to KS4.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Be comfortable teaching a wide range of subjects
• Trustworthy and reliable
• Calm, patient and empathetic
• Proactive and efficient
• A team player and not afraid of getting ‘stuck in’
• Flexible in their approach and willing to undertake a variety of tasks
• Aware of positive behaviour management strategies, e.g. Team Teach (preferred but not essential)
Teaching Personnel are also able to provide a range of training; including Team-Teach, Introduction to Autism and Moving and Handling.
To find out more about this role please contact your SEN Specialist Zoe on 01189 071532 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).