Mathematics Teacher required for an SEMH provision in South Tyneside commencing October 2016.
- Opportunity to work in a challenging but highly rewarding SEMH provision
- Competitive Pay Rates and opportunities for CPD
- NQT's and experienced Mathematics Teachers welcome to apply within
Teaching Personnel are recruiting for a Mathematics Teacher for a SEMH provision in South Tyneside commencing October 2016.
Ideally applicants would have experience with SEMH/EBD. Although not mandatory all applicants should posses the correct behaviours in order to support SEMH/EBD students and must have previous experience. Additional training such as Team Teach and NASEN is advantageous but not essential.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Relevant training/qualifications with QTS or equivalent
• Experience working with children with SEMH/EBD or have a willingness to learn
• Patient and nurturing mannerism and the ability to develop effective relationships
• The ability to tailor and diversify lesson plans and methods of teaching to suit the individual needs of the child
What you can expect:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Opportunities for continual professional development
• Opportunity to secure a permanent position (minimum 1 term) and work in a challenging but rewarding provision
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your up to date CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Tyne Tees SEN team on 0191 223 5073.
Teaching Personnel work with a large number of SEN schools across the UK, if you are interested in registering to work through Teaching Personnel, to full time or part time or to gain SEN experience please call us today to hear more.
All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).