English and Maths Teachers wanted in SEBD/SEMH provision in Dover
- Experienced Teacher with interest and/or experience working with students with SEMH
- Willing to work in challenging environment
- Friendly, professional and personal support with opportunities to secure permanent positions
Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit experienced Maths and English Teachers for an established Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) based in Dover. The post is to start in January 2017 and you will be required to work during term time until the end of the academic year, with the possibility of becoming a permanent member of staff.
The school supports pupils that are of a vulnerable and sometimes challenging nature. You will work closely with your colleagues to create action plans for students across all Key Stages, taking an active role in implementing a programme that positively encourages learners to overcome barriers to learning, improve their skills and ultimately gain recognised qualifications.
You will have strong interpersonal skills in order to communicate with families, carers and a multidisciplinary team of teaching staff, social workers and educational psychologists. You will be organised, patient and confident, with a sound understanding of the key issues currently affecting young people and how to encourage positive development.
• Fantastic role for a Teacher with interest/experience teaching students with challenging behaviour and social difficulties
• Excellent opportunity to work in a specialist school with a proven track record of helping students make incredible progress with learning, social skills and employability.
• A passion for pupil behaviour and personal development.
Must have a Child Workforce only DBS on the update service or be in process of getting one.
If you are interested in this position or would like more information please contact Ashley at Teaching Personnel on 01622 920701. Please also send your CV to email@example.com today!
YOU CAN SPEED UP THE PROCESS BY APPLYING DIRECTLY ON OUR WEBSITE 24/7 AT www.teachingpersonnel.com YOU ONLY NEED TO ENTER BASIC DETAILS AND WE WILL CALL YOU BACK THE SAME DAY.