SEMH LSA required in small Primary PRU
- Do you have experience working with young children?
- Have you previously worked in an education setting?
- Are you experienced in working with SEN?
A small PRU in Grays are currently looking for an outstanding teaching assistant to work with pupils with emotional and behavioural difficulties (EBD) across the primary phase.
EBD pupils can be disruptive, aggressive and consequently difficult to support. As a teaching assistant your main responsibilities will be to raise self-esteem at every opportunity, ensuring you offer a consistent approach to the child's behavioural difficulties and encouraging the provision of a positive classroom environment.
The school are looking for someone to start in January on an ongoing basis; the post will be full time, Monday to Friday.
To be part of this team you will need to be:
* A team player
* A warm and caring individual who truly puts the children first
* Comfortable and confident in providing personal care and support
* Able to adapt to all environments
* Able to deal with challenging behaviours and complex needs
* Minimum of 12 months SEN/EBD experience In a school environment
For further information regarding this role or to apply for the role please contact Stacey on 01245 206760 or email email@example.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)