Currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants to work with an SEN School.
- Flexibility and variety to suit your lifestyle
- CPD Opportunities
- Fantastic opportunity for work
We require teaching assistants in the Slough area…
We are currently looking for teaching assistants who have previously worked with students with SEN, preferably in the post 16 area. The role in which we are recruiting for would be a highly challenging position but also highly rewarding. Ideally the candidate will be available full time, live close to the Slough area and in addition to this be available for trial days and interviews in the near future.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Be comfortable teaching a wide range of subjects
• Trustworthy and reliable
• Calm, patient and empathetic
• Proactive and efficient
• A team player and not afraid of getting ‘stuck in’
• Flexible in their approach and willing to undertake a variety of tasks
• Aware of positive behaviour management strategies, e.g. Team Teach (preferred but not essential)
• Have some knowledge of the post 16 area
Teaching Personnel are also able to provide a range of training; including Team-Teach, Introduction to Autism and Moving and Handling.
To find out more about this role please contact your SEN Specialist Hannah on 01189 071531 or email email@example.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).