Romanian speaking Teaching Assistant needed to support 1:1 - Egham
- Opportunity to extend
- Flexible working hours and rate of pay
- Outstanding school
Teaching Personnel are working on behalf of a school that is a great place to work for. We are looking to recruit a Romanian speaking teaching assistant to fill this fantastic opportunity immediately. You will be responsible for helping a year 1 pupil that does not speak any English.
What must you be able to offer to the school?
• Be enthusiastic
• Have a good sense of humour
• Be able to work as part of a team and take constructive feedback
• Enjoy providing children with positive learning experiences
• Experience with children of any ages
What can the school offer?
• Training opportunities for professional development
• Friendly and supportive staff team
• Good Ofsted
• Excellent grounds
This school is an aspirational school; they work hard to ensure that the children and adults in their school achieve their full potential.
If you are interested in applying for this position, don’t delay! Please send me a copy of your CV today and follow up by calling Gina Arnett on 01189 072686 email@example.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via DBS–Full assistance provided (AGY)