PRODUCT DESIGN/ RESISTANT MATERIALS TEACHER REQUIRED ASAP
- Ofsted 'good' school
- Long term supply post until Christmas, at least
ARE YOU A TEACHER OF DESIGN TECHNOLOGY? ARE YOU SEEKING A FULL-TIME TEACHING POSITION?
If so, a client school of Teaching Personnel in the Chorley area are seeking a Design Technology Teacher who is able to deliver KS3/4 Resistant Materials. The position is covering an unplanned long term staff absence within the department and will run until Christmas, at least.
The school is Ofsted judged 'good' and is easily accessible via the M6 and public transport. There school has onsite parking facilities, however this is fairy limited, but there is a local neighborhood close by where staff tend to park. If you are successful for this position you will be treated as an official member of staff.
All candidates interested in applying MUST have:
- Valid PGCE with QTS
- Experience teaching Product Design up to KS4
- Experience teachin Resistant Materials up to KS4
- Good behaviour management skills
- Commitment to a full-time post
- UK DBS on the update service (or be willing to apply for one)
If you are interested in applying for this post, please contact Hayley ASAP on 01772 842155 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org as the school are looking to interview for this post ASAP!