Religious Studies teacher
- Part time position (0.8 timetable)
- Maternity cover from November 2016 at an excellent 11-16 secondary school
- Pay in line with MPS scale (1-6) dependant upon experience
Temporary Religious Studies position starting in November at a well regarded secondary school within the Bury LEA.
- Religious Studies teaching job – NQT or experienced teachers welcome to apply
- Excellent secondary school with good pupil behaviour
- Pay to match your experience, up to £160 per day
- Supportive Humanities department and strong senior management team
Initially covering maternity with a view to possible extension, this is a part time(0.8 timetable) temporary post for a Religious Studies teacher to work in this mixed secondary school with excellent facilities.
Located in Bury, the school is just a short drive from the M66 motorway. Access is straight forward to the surrounding areas and the public transport links make Manchester, Bolton and Rochdale easily accessible via the Metrolink tram and also bus routes.
Due to a temporary leave within their Humanities department, a position has arisen for a Religious Studies teacher following the half term beak. This would initially be for the remainder of the academic year, with a possible extension into the new academic year.
To be considered for this position you must hold full QTS and be a confident Religious Studies teacher with significant experience teaching KS3 and GCSE religious studies.
The head of department seeks to appoint as soon as possible, with interviews taking place ASAP. For immediate consideration please send an updated CV to email@example.com or contact the Manchester Secondary Branch on 0161 242 1794 for further information.