RE Teacher required at an Outstanding Secondary School in Milton Keynes
- Excellent pay of up to £160 per day
- Independent Boarding School rated 'Outstanding'
- Regularly featured in The Times 'Top Schools in the UK'
The Humanities Department of an ‘Outstanding’ Independent Secondary School and Boarding School in Milton Keynes are currently looking for a Fully Qualified RE teacher to start on a part time basis in September 2016. The role will involve working Monday, Tuesday and Thursday up until Christmas with the potential to go long term for the right candidate.
This is an excellent school and the students demonstrate positive attitudes towards their learning.
Due to a staff member relocating abroad, the school are currently looking for a highly motivated and ambitious professional to welcome to their team and teach RE up to A Level.
The school are happy to consider applications from both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
In order to be successful in this role you must meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Strong RE Subject knowledge.
• Able to start a new teaching position in September 2016.
• Strong classroom management skills.
In return you will:
• Join a highly successful and supportive Humanities Department with excellent results.
• Teach very able students.
• Receive a competitive rate of pay of up to £160 per day dependant on experience.
• Receive on going support from both the school and your dedicated consultant.
• Have the opportunity to progress up the career ladder with this expanding school who promote from within.
• Receive £200 if you refer a friend*
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss similar opportunities then please call Sarah today on 01604 521222 or email your CV to email@example.com
*To qualify a teacher must work 2 days and a Teaching Assistant must work 5 days through Teaching Personnel.