Religious Education Teacher, Liverpool
- Our client school is a “Good” school located in the South of Liverpool.
- GWS – Be part of the Catholic Schools workforce with guaranteed weekly pay
- CPD Opportunities – courses organised by Headteachers from the Archdiocese
Teaching Personnel is delighted to announce their Catholic Schools Recruitment Partnership with Liverpool Archdiocese. The Archdiocese has a network of 37 schools and colleges across seven local education authorities.
Teaching Personnel are currently looking for a Religious Studies Teacher to work in the RE department at one of our client schools. The role is a long term position with the potential for going on to be a permanent post for the right person.
Our client school is a “Good” school located in the South of Liverpool. The school value achievement in its widest sense: academic, personal, social and cultural. The heart of the school is rooted in a strong Catholic tradition and they seek to nurture the spiritual development of each individual pupil.
The school is located a short drive from the A562 and excellent transportation links with a short walk to the local bus stop.
Requirements For This Position:
• QTS with a specialism in Religious Education, NQT’s are welcome to apply
• Experience of teaching RE from KS3-4
• A passion for RE and a proven track record in striving to achieve high attainment results
Not looking for work straight away? We can send your CV directly to the Director of Education and his team in order to be considered for work in September 2016.
We’d also love to hear from those teachers not looking for a full time post. The Archdiocese schools are looking for a bank of teachers to support them on a daily basis, covering short term absences. To be part of their bank staff contact our office for more details.
All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).