Religious Education Teachers needed in Hartlepool
- RE Teachers needed
- Both fully qualified and newly qualified RE teachers considered
- Fantastic rates of pay - up to £180 per day
Teaching Personnel are working on behalf of a local school in the area, to seek a teacher of Religious Education.
The successful candidate the must have experience teaching RE across KS3 & KS4 and be able to demonstrate their passion for Religious Education. They also need to be prepared to carry out planning, preparation, marking and assessment.
In return, we can offer you:
• Fantastic rates of pay – up to £180 per day
• A dedicated consultant to offer support throughout the placement
• Opportunity to work in a fantastic school in the local area
• Acess to a range of CPD courses
If you feel that you can impact pupils learning through exciting and stimulating Religious Education lessons, then we would love to hear from you. Please get in touch with Alex on 0191 223 5074 or email a full CV to email@example.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).