Teacher of Religious Studies required from October 2016
- Full time role on a long term supply basis in the first instance with opportunities for a temp to perm contract
- The role is suitable for an NQT or more experienced teacher
- Please apply by the 15th October 2016 to be considered for the role
• The school will invest in you as an individual and support you in your future career path.
• “good” school with “outstanding” features
• Competitive rate of pay
The school is a unique school which offers staff and students great opportunities to develop; a school which truly believes 'Your only limitation is your ambition.'
The school is a slightly larger than average secondary school and are looking for someone who, either, is already or has the potential to become an outstanding leader and colleague with a commitment to education and young people and the extra-curricular life of the school.
This post is absolutely crucial to the continued development of the school. You will join a supportive team of seven colleagues. You will be required to teach KS3 and GCSE Religious Education following the EDUQAS Religious Studies GCSE syllabi. The department is well resources with textbooks to support your teaching.
The school has seen significant improvement over the last couple of years.
The ideal Candidate will:
- Good classroom management
- Sound understanding of the process of teaching and learning
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to foster good relationships with students and staff
- Ability to enthuse young people to want to learn & instil curiosity
If you want and enjoy a challenge, are able to make a difference and care passionately about the education of young people, then please send your CV to dominique.long@teaching personnel.com or call Dominique 02380 331 441, your personal secondary consultant.