Religious Education Teacher needed for Portsmouth School for September start
- A thriving school in Portsmouth require an experienced Religious Education Teacher
- School rated "Good" by Ofsted
- Work in a supportive and progressive Department
This role requires an experienced and ambitious Religious Education Teacher to teach the subject up to GCSE level. This position would suit someone with a passion for this subject and its vital role in the curriculum.
The successful candidate will be:
• Able to teach Religious Studies to GCSE level
• passionate about learning and teaching
• innovative and creative
• be resourceful and flexible
• have good ICT skills
• committed to realising the potential of all children
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV and covering statement to email@example.com or for more information, please call the Hampshire Secondary Branch on 02380 331 441.