Level 3 Early Years Teaching Assistant needed for General role in growing ‘GOOD’ EYFS Unit, Miles Platting, North Manchester, M40
- Do you have a passion for working with Children?
- Are you imaginative and creative with your approach?
- Do you want a long Term role in fast paced and supportive department
A two form entry client school in Miles Platting require a Level 3 general Teaching Assistant to join their growing EYFS department for an immediate start. In this role you will be expected to support the teacher with group observations as well as helping with guided reading, literacy and numeracy. The ideal candidate will have experience of delivering phonics to small groups as well as having good behaviour management techniques.
The School in Miles Platting, M40, are looking for someone who is dynamic and flexible to join their team and hit the ground running from day one. This school in Miles Platting, M40, requires a strong teaching assistant who has quality at the forefront of their work; you will need to be hard-working, dedicated and driven to help the children fulfil their maximum potential.
- Early Years Teaching Assistant
- Phonics experience
- Salary – £13,200 - £18,000
- Opportunity for a permanent contract in the future
- Good links to the local area and close to Manchester City Centre.
If you are energetic and bubbly and have a sparky personality to fit straight in to this team and have an impact of pupils learning then call 0161 242 1796 or send your CV with covering letter to Daniel.email@example.com