Reception Teaching Assistant Required in Burnt Oak for September
- A rapidly expanding school
- Excellent support for Senior Leader and the Head Teacher
- Outstandingly successful School
Are you a motivated and inspiring Teaching Assistant able to bring your skill and experience to the growth of an outstanding school? If you are then Teaching Personnel would love to hear from you. An Outstanding school in Burnet Oak is seeking an exceptional and inspirational Teaching Assistant who can make a substantive positive impact to the school within a Reception class environment.
You are an experienced teaching assistant with proven experience supporting the learning of children of all abilities within the classroom. You’re ready to work with children 1:1 who have a Special Educational Need or have an EHC plan. You’re also creative and forward thinking with a talent for effective planning and assessment and a passion for working within Reception and Key Stage One.
• This role would suit a recent graduate seeking further classroom experience.
• Candidates must demonstrate a real passion for teaching with a supporting track record of experience.
• Standout candidates will be committed to professional development which may include studying for a PGCE in 2017.
The School is based in Burnt Oak, Barnet, north London. They are currently based in temporary accommodation on a permanent site that will see a £4+ million state-of-art school opening by 2017. All staff are well supported by the senior leadership team and the Head Teacher. The school is dedicated to providing a broad and balanced curriculum with a focus on literacy and numeracy and a commitment to supporting our children to reach their full potential.
If you feel like you have the right skills for this role we would love to hear from you. Please email your most recent and complete CV using the contact details provided. Alternatively, please call the number provided and ask to speak to David, Teaching Personnel’s Primary Barnet Consultant.