KS1 Teacher needed in West Drayton
- Career progression in a good school with the chance to make it outstanding!
- ‘Outstanding’ leadership and management
- Enthusiastic and fun loving pupils to engage with
Do you want to work in a ‘good’ Ofsted school with ‘outstanding’ leadership and management?
A school in the West Drayton area are currently looking for the right candidate to work full-time as a KS1 teacher. The school is easily accessible, only a 5 minutes walk from the nearest train station.
The students are encouraged to follow the school motto of “aim high” and succeed spectacularly at doing this.
The school is looking to interview immediately so make sure to apply ASAP to be taken into consideration for this role.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a fully qualified Drama Teacher.
• Knowledge of theatre and acting experience.
• Charismatic, quirky and a people person
If you are interested in the role call Teaching Personnel on 0208 982 3553 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also register your details on our website www.teachingpersonnel.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.