Teaching Assistant - Intervention
- Full time long term position, initially for one term from January
- Delivering English and Maths interventions to students in Year 7
- Please send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please call the Manchester North Secondary office on 0161 242 1797
‘Outstanding’ Bury Secondary school are currently seeking to appoint a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to deliver English and Maths interventions to KS3 students.
Are you passionate about supporting low ability students? Do you have experience delivering targeted support to small groups? This position is initially being offered from January on a full time basis for one term, with a longer term prospect for the appointed Teaching Assistant.
The large Secondary school is located near to the M60 and is accessible via public transportation links. They have been rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in all aspects of the report.
• Full time position, January start for one term
• Supporting Year 7 pupils with their Mathematics and English
• Attractive daily rates of pay, in line with your previous experiences
• Full support from SLT within school
• Great location, accessible via train and bus links
• Invaluable experience to enhance future PGCE applications
It is essential for this position that the successful Teaching Assistant has experience delivering Maths and English interventions, whether this be at KS2 or KS3.
To be considered for this role, please send a full CV to email@example.com. For more information, please call the Manchester North Secondary Office on 0161 242 1797.