Primary TA support Salford
- Literacy and numeracy support within a Salford secondary school, with low ability students
- Full time long term position, supporting small group interventions
- Located near to the M62, accessible via public transportation links
Our partner secondary school in Salford are currently seeking to appoint an experienced KS2 Teaching Assistant, to support pupils who require additional support in English and Maths. Do you have a passion for raising the attainment of lower ability students? Are you experienced within literacy and maths, and enjoy working with small intervention groups? If so this position may be perfect for you.
Located in Salford, near to the M62, this community High School is accessible via bus and train links. The school have expressed a need for a primary TA to work full time with their lower ability students to support reading, writing, maths and English subjects.
• Full time position within a good secondary school
• Fantastic experience to enhance future primary or secondary PGCE applications
• Great support from the SENCO and support staff within the school
• £50 - £65 per day, depending on previous experiences.
To be considered for this position, it is expected that you will have experience working with small intervention groups, and have the ability to keep students fully engaged during sessions. If you have worked within primary schools supporting learning, please apply straight away.
Experienced graduates and Teaching Assistants are welcome to apply for this post. Please send a full CV to email@example.com. For further information about this position, please call the Manchester Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1794