Teaching Assistant Bolton
- Opportunity for Graduates to begin a career after University
- provides the experience necessary to start teacher training
- Opportunity to put a Psychology Degree into practice
Our client is a primary SEN school in Radcliffe, Bolton and they are looking to employ Teaching assistants with degrees in/or relating to Psychology to work on a short and long term contracts within the school immediately.
• The Bolton school require Teaching assistants who are able to work with 5-11 year olds who have a range of special educational needs including moderate, severe and profound and multiple learning difficulties and Autism Spectrum Conditions.
• Some of the children may require assistance with personal care so you must have a willingness to support with this
• Some of the children can become verbally and physically challenging therefore additional training such as Team-teach would be beneficial. Teaching Personnel offer this training.
• You will have access to CPD courses such as Autism Awareness and Safeguarding
The successful teaching assistant for this Bolton position will be a Psychology Graduate and as a result will have a good theoretical understanding of special educational needs. You must also be a confident and a resilient Teaching assistant who holds a genuine desire to help young people excel.
This is a fantastic primary school which offers a great opportunity for Psychology Graduates to begin a career after University.
Pay rate for this role is £8.07 per hour.
If you would like to apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or additionally call the office on 01612421798 for more information.