Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Manchester location, accessible via train and bus links
- Great school based experience to enhance any PGCE application
- £50 - £65 per day depending on previous experiences
Psychology Graduate TA Position Manchester
Are you a graduate of Psychology looking to secure a position within a Manchester Secondary School? Do you have a passion to support students in their behaviour, learning and development? Our partner school in Manchester are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Psychology graduate to work with pupils across Key Stages Three and Four in small groups and on a 1:1 basis to prevent them from disengaging from lessons.
• £50 - £65 per day depending on previous experiences
• Full time temporary position, in a well established Manchester Secondary School
• Fantastic opportunity to enhance any future PGCE applications
• Located in Manchester, accessible via public transportation links
The role will entail supporting students during their lessons and within the inclusion centre that is based within the school. Experience working with young people and a knowledge of some aspects of SEN is desirable for this position, as you may be working with some students who have behavioural, and emotional needs.
Psychology graduates who are interested in this position are urged to send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information, please contact Nicola in the Manchester Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1794