Psychology graduate TA
- Are you a psychology graduate looking for a role in an educational setting?
- Would you like to work with children with special educational needs?
- You will have access to CPD courses such as Autism Awareness, Team-Teach and Safeguarding
A primary SEN school in Radcliffe, Bury are looking for Psychology graduate TA's to work on a supply basis from September.
Working via supply will broaden your SEN experience and provide you with a multitude of skills.
• The school require individuals who are able to work with 5-11 year olds who have a range of special educational needs including moderate, severe and profound and multiple learning difficulties.
• Some of the children may require assistance with personal care so you must have a willingness to help out with this.
• Also, some children can become verbally and physically challenging therefore additional training such as Team-Teach would be beneficial. Teaching Personnel offer this training.
• You will have access to CPD courses such as Autism Awareness and Safeguarding
• If you would like to apply for this role, please apply online using the link below.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)