Teaching Assistant Required
- Teaching Personnel are also able to provide a range of training; including Team Teach, Introduction to Autism and Moving and Handling
- A welcoming and friendly school with an positive atmosphere
- Are you looking for a Special Educational Needs teaching assistant role?
We are seeking someone who has either supported children with special educational needs or studied psychology to work as a teaching assistant who is dedicated to supporting children whose needs can be challenging.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Trustworthy and reliable
• Calm, patient and empathetic
• Proactive and efficient
• A team player and not afraid of getting ‘stuck in’
• Flexible in their approach and willing to undertake a variety of tasks
• Restraint trained i.e. Team Teach (preferred but not essential)
At Teaching Personnel we work with various schools in Berkshire and provide teaching assistants on a daily, long term and permanent basis. Our current teaching assistants work in various roles within SEN schools, pupil referral units and alternative provisions.
To find out more about this role please call Hannah on 01189 071531 or email email@example.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)