If you are an experienced SEN teaching assistant or psychology student we want to hear from you!
- Could you make a different to a young persons life?
- Are you looking for a challenging but incredibly rewarding job role?
- Strong and supportive staff team to help you settle in
We are seeking someone who has either supported children with special educational needs or studied psychology to work as a teaching assistant who is dedicated to supporting children whose needs can be challenging.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Trustworthy and reliable
• Calm, patient and empathetic
• Proactive and efficient
• A team player and not afraid of getting ‘stuck in’
• Flexible in their approach and willing to undertake a variety of tasks
• Restraint trained i.e. Team Teach (preferred but not essential)
At Teaching Personnel we work with various schools in Surrey and provide teaching assistants on a daily, long term and permanent basis. Our current teaching assistants work in various roles within SEN schools, pupil referral units and alternative provisions.
To find out more about this role please call Holly on 01189 071531 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)