SEN Teaching Assistant **Bolton**
- Would you like to work in a SEN primary school for children who have special educational needs in Bolton?
- Do you have the ability to work at short notice, i.e. on the same day?
- Access to CPD courses such as Autism Awareness and Team-Teach?
A primary special needs school in Bolton requires individuals to work on a supply basis immediately.
• The school require individuals who are able to work with 5-11 year olds who have a range of special educational needs including moderate, severe and profound and multiple learning difficulties.
• Some of the children may require assistance with personal care so you must have a willingness to help out with this.
• Also, some children can become verbally and physically challenging therefore additional training such as Team-Teach would be beneficial. Teaching Personnel offer this training.
• You will have access to CPD courses such as Autism Awareness and Safeguarding
• If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)