SEN Teaching Assistant required for specialist school in Bradford
- Experienced SEN Teaching Assistant
- Experience developing and implementing ECHPs
- Able to provide personal care
A specialist SEN School in Bradford are seeking an experienced Teaching Assistant to join their school.
The school caters for pupils aged 2-19 with a wide range of complex SEN needs including PMLD, ASC, MLD, SLD and SLCN. Experience supporting pupils with SEN and implementing Education, Health and Care Plans is essential. The school is part of a multi-academy trust so you may be required to work across several school sites - therefore a full driving licence and access to a vehicle is highly desirable.
It will be your role to undertake learning/care/support programmes, to enable access to learning for pupils and to assist the teacher in the teaching and management of pupils and the classroom. Work may be carried out in the classroom or outside the main teaching area. You will be required to support lunchtime activities, helping children to eat and drink, including assisted feeding.
The post holder will be expected to use good common sense and initiative in all matters relating to:
the teaching and learning of children
- the conduct and behavior of individuals, groups of pupils and whole classes
- the correct use and care of materials by individual and small groups of pupils
- the safety, mobility and hygiene and well being of the pupils, including safeguarding
- The safe and hygienic feeding of pupils.
To register with Teaching Personnel, please contact Rebecca Holden on 0113 224 0234 or email email@example.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)