We require teaching assistants in the Slough area…
- Part time and Full time positions available
- Immediate start
- Competitive rate of pay depending on experience and training
We are currently looking for teaching assistants who have previously worked with students with SEN, preferably in the post 16 area. Ideally the candidate will be available full time, live close to the Slough area and in addition to this be available for trial days and interviews in the immediately.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Experience working with pupils with SEN
• Trustworthy and reliable
• Calm, patient and empathetic
• Proactive and efficient
• A team player and not afraid of getting ‘stuck in’
• Flexible in their approach and willing to undertake a variety of tasks
• Aware of positive behaviour management strategies, e.g. Team Teach (preferred but not essential)
• Have some knowledge of the post 16 area
Teaching Personnel are also able to provide a range of training; including Team-Teach, Introduction to Autism and Moving and Handling.
To find out more about this role please contact your SEN Specialist Nicole Totterdell on 01189 071531 or email Nicole.Totterdell@teachingpersonnel.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).