Learning Support Assistant required to work with PMLD students in Nottingham SEN School.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Long-term and short-term positions
- CPD training available; TeamTeach, Autism and SEN courses.
Teaching Personnel are requiring Learning Support Assistants who specialise in supporting students with Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties to work in an SEN School in the Nottingham area.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experience working with PMLD.
- Flexible, adaptable and creative to support a variety of students with complex health needs.
- Recently Moving and Handling trained.
- Confident to differentiate.
- Confident and comfortable with personal care requirements.
Any additional training is desirable e.g. Tracheostomy/Medication/Epilepsy/PEG Feeding, however this is NOT essential.
We are looking for a full time candidate but will also consider candidates who are only looking for part time work.
For further information, please contact Luke McDonald on 0115 8456405 or email firstname.lastname@example.org