A great SEN School in Southend are looking for additional Support
- A wealth of enrichment opportunities
- The school provides a wide-range of professional development activity which combined with our supportive and child-focused culture, offers candidates an excellent opportunity to create high quality learning opportunities for the students and themselves
- Long term full time role with potential to go permanent
About this SEN School in Southend
They are a school for pupils with severe and profound learning difficulties aged 3 - 19. The school is a Specialist Provision for Sensory and Physical needs. They are very proud to be an Ofsted Outstanding school who’s motto is "Achievement has no boundaries" and all their pupils and staff work together to make this happen. Their role in our local community is very important and they want all pupils to be given the opportunity to fulfil their potential as valued members of their community.
The SEN Teaching Assistant role
• To support and engage with the SEN pupils in class
• Assist the teacher where possible
• Assess and track progress of pupils
• Help clean and ensure the classroom is ready for the next school day
• This is a long term full time role ( Monday – Friday 8:30am until 16:45pm)
• Support pupils with their personal care
The Ideal SEN Teaching Assistant should have a proven track record in supporting students with complex needs as part of a team and working positively in a demanding, multi-disciplinary environment.
To be considered for this role, please send your most up dated CV with the relevant experience to email@example.com or call the Chelmsford branch on 01245 206760. Teaching Personnel are committed to the safe guarding of children. All applicants will have to undergo a full enhanced disclosure or have a current DBS. Full assistance provided. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.