A level Chemistry/ Physics teacher required full time in Potters Bar
- Permanent position available dependent on performance
- Full or part time position
- £120-£160 per day
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, passionate Teacher of Chemistry or Physics (experienced
or an NQT due to qualify this summer) to join a forward-thinking and innovative team. The
successful candidate will be required to teach Chemistry or Physics up to and including A-Level.
The school provides an excellent academic education within a caring and supportive environment.
Behaviour has been graded as ‘good’ by Ofsted. “The behaviour of students is good. They are polite
and welcoming to visitors. Students arrive punctually to school and to lessons and readily respond to
their teachers’ instructions”. (Ofsted January 2015).
Ideal candidates will:
• be a passionate teacher of Chemistry / Physics and a committed team player.
• have the potential to be an outstanding Chemistry / Physics teacher.
• be excited by the opportunity to be an influential member of staff at an ambitious school.
• have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of their pupils.
We can offer you:
• affordable accommodation (within the grounds). A room within a shared house could be
available for the right candidate.
• opportunity for fully funded study for Masters degree.
• opportunity to join a private gym within the grounds of Mount Grace at preferential rates.
• students that are enthusiastic and keen to learn.
• very supportive colleagues, and excellent professional development and guidance.
• an Academy committed to doing the best for its students.
The school elected to convert to academy status in August 2011. They are a truly comprehensive
school in the south of Hertfordshire with approx. 800 students on roll including 161 in the sixth form.
The school is set in beautiful grounds and is only 20 minutes by train from Central London. It is also
close to both the M25 and the A1(M).
Please send a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sarah on 01604 521222