Teachers of Physics needed September 2016
- Fantastic opportunity to work with state of the art equipment, delivering your specialist subject Physics
- Excellent daily rates of pay
- Your own consultant working on your behalf
We are working closely with our client school, which have an exciting opportunity for a teacher of Science to start in September. The successful candidate will have responsibility for teaching Science to KS3, GCSE and A Level as well as leading a form group for pastoral activities.
We expect the successful candidate will be a qualified teacher, holding QTS or equivalent and ideally have a first degree in Science, with good A Levels, in addition we require recent references. Excellent Class room management with outstanding subject knowledge is a must.
Teaching Personnel are the largest supplier of education supply staff in the UK.
Established since 1996, we have amassed 20 years of experience delivering staffing, intervention and supply to thousands of schools, finding work for thousands of teachers every day.
Teaching Personnel are proud to be the recruitment partner of a number of exclusive partnerships.
In addition we also offer:
• Top rates of pay, up to £193 for this role* (qualifying criteria apply)
• Weekly Pay
• A Personal Education Consultant
• Loyalty Rewards Scheme
• Varied work opportunities
If you want the best variety of long term, permanent contract, intervention or supply work, as a candidate, you have to be registered with Teaching Personnel.
Please contact Dave on 01522 539432 or email email@example.com