*URGENT* PHYSICS TEACHER NEEDED ASAP
- Potential for permanent position for a suitable candidate
- Suitable for NQT and experienced Science teachers
- Supportive and inclusive Science department
An Accrington based secondary school urgently require a Science Teacher with a Physics specialism to start in March or as soon as possible due to planned absence. The School is judged 'Good' by Ofsted and is looking to improve this to Outstanding at their next inspection. The behaviour of the pupils in the school is outstanding.
The role is fulltime; the candidate will ideally start as soon as possible, and will be delivering KS3 and KS4 science lessons to a range of pupils. The role also has potential for intervention for year 11 classes; the candidate should be confident planning and delivering Physics intervention.
The candidate should have excellent subject knowledge of the Physics curriculum to GCSE and experience teaching at KS3/4 science. The candidate should have a committed attitude to making a positive impact within a supportive and forward thinking science department. The candidate will benefit from the following:
- Long term position available
- Delivering science to a range of pupils
- Easily accessible school with good transport links (M65)
If you feel this role would be suitable for you then contact Robert as soon as possible on 01772 842115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org