PHYSICS TEACHER REQUIRED TO START ASAP IN A PRESTON SCHOOL
- Average sized Catholic School
- Negotiable rates of pay dependant on experience
- NQT's and FQT's are both urged to apply
ARE YOU A QUALIFIED TEACHER OF SCIENCE WHO LOOKING SECURE WORK IN THE NEW YEAR?
If so, I have an exciting opportunity for you. A school within the Preston area require a Teacher of Science specialising in Physics. This position involves the teaching of KS3/4 up to GCSE level across all 3 sciences, however it will predominately Physics.
The behaviour management within this school has been judged as 'good' by Ofsted and the incoming candidate will be working within a supportive department. This school is based in Preston and is easily accessible via bus, car and foot. At present a start date hasn't been confirmed but it is likely to be imminent once the right candidate has been secured with the intention of it being a long term position.
- Must hold a valid UK PGCE with QTS
- Experience of teaching across all 3 Sciences up to GCSE level (2 or more desirable)
- Subject related degree (desirable)
- Commitment to working on a long term basis
- Excellent professionalism and conduct
If you are available for work and are interested in the position above and you meet the candidate criteria then I urge you to get in touch with me ASAP on 01772 842155 or send me an email: email@example.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)