Physics Teacher Vacancy
- Full time role teaching Physics and General Sciences at KS3
- Secondary School in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- 1 term role- potential for permanent
Teaching Personnel are currently working with a large, forward thinking Secondary Academy in Leeds, who are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Teacher of Science to start ASAP. The role would be for the rest of the academic year in the first instance- and could be extended permanently after this time.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an excellent Science practitioner
• Have the subject knowledge and experience to teach General Science across KS3 and KS4, as well as having a specific specialism at GCSE level
• Have the ability to create engaging Science lessons, both practical and theory based
• Be committed to ensuring pupil progress and attainment within Science, as well as having clear evidence of tracking this
This role would suit both fully-qualified and newly-qualified teachers of Science. The department are fairly large and well-established, offering excellent support and a wealth of resources, as well as opportunity to expand your career.
The school is in the Leeds area of West Yorkshire, with excellent motorway links and good access via public transport from most areas of the region.
With pay rates ranging between £130-£187 per day (depending on experience), this really is an ideal opportunity for you to take the next step in your Science Teaching career.
You will also have access to a range of CPD courses to further develop your experience, skills and develop your career.