PE Graduate TA Southampton
- Full-time and part-time positions
- Pay from £250 per week
- Benefit from the excellent schemes Teaching Personnel offer
Have you recently graduated from sports based degree and are seeking to work within a secondary school supporting students? Are you looking to complete a PGCE in the future, and want to gain invaluable experience in a ‘good’ Southampton? If so, this position may be perfect for you.
Our partner school, located in Southampton are currently seeking to appoint Teaching Assistant’s from a sporting background to support students across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four during lessons and recreational times.
• Full time, long term position starting immediately
• Great experience to enhance any future PGCE applications
• Supporting students from year 7 – year 11 with their learning and behavior
Sports graduates who are interested in this position will have previous experience working with young people within an educational setting, and a passion for working with students who are not engaged with learning. The SENCO within our partner school is conducting interviews immediately, so those interested are asked to apply urgently.
To apply for this post, please send a full CV to email@example.com. For further information, please call Mia at Teaching Personnel on 01202 292696