Sports Graduate Cover Supervisor
- Competitive rates of pay, up to £60 per day depending on previous experiences
- Ofsted rated 'Good' school, located near to the M60
- If you are interested in this role, please send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a sports graduate looking to gain experience within Secondary Schools across Salford? Do you have a passion for behaviour management and want to use your skills to cover lessons? Our partner school, located near to the M60 are currently seeking a confident sports graduate to cover lessons in absence of the class teacher.
As a cover supervisor, you will be expected to have worked within a school setting previously. An interest for education is vital.
• Work to suit your requirements, full time and part time opportunities
• Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school
• Competitive rates of pay, up to £60 per day depending on previous experiences
• Great experience to enhance future PGCE applications
If you have experience coaching, or within a secondary school setting this role is perfect for you. The school are ideally in search of a Sports graduate due to the confident nature of the position.
If you are interested in this role, please send a full CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, for more information, please contact the Manchester Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1794