Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Full time long term position, immediate start
- Sports backgrounds are ideal to support students with behaviour and learning
- Located in Oldham, near to the A670, and accessible via public transportation links
Have you recently graduated from sports based degree and are seeking to work within a secondary school supporting students? Are you looking to complete a PGCE in the future, and want to gain invaluable experience in a ‘good’ Oldham school? If so, this position may be perfect for you.
Our partner school, located in Oldham are currently seeking to appoint Teaching Assistant’s from a sporting background to support students across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four during lessons and recreational times.
• Full time, long term position starting immediately
• Great experience to enhance any future PGCE applications
• Supporting students from year 7 – year 11 with their learning and behaviour
• Located near to the A670, accessible via public transportation links
Sports graduates who are interested in this position will have previous experience working with young people within an educational setting, and a passion for working with students who are not engaged with learning. The SENCO within our partner school is conducting interviews immediately, so those interested are asked to apply urgently.
To apply for this post, please send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please call Nicola in the Manchester Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1794