Sports Graduate Teaching Assistant
- £50 - £65 per day depending on previous experiences
- Great experience to enhance any future PGCE application
- Located close to the M60, accessible via train and bus links
Have you recently graduated from a sports based degree and are looking to go into education? Would you benefit from working as a Teaching Assistant in a large Manchester Secondary School? Our partner school in North Manchester are currently seeking to appoint an enthusiastic sports graduate to support pupils across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four in core subjects.
• £50 - £65 per day depending on previous experiences
• Great opportunity to enhance any future PGCE application
• Working with pupils on a 1:1 basis and in small groups
• Full time temporary position
The large Secondary School is located close to the M60 and is accessible via public transportation links. They aim to ensure that every pupil is given the facilities to excel personally and professionally and spiritually. This position is being offered on a temporary full time basis from September, initially for 4 weeks but with the prospect of a longer term post for the successful sports graduate.
Our partner school are ideally looking for sports graduates who are looking to pursue a career in teaching in the future. This role would be great to enhance any future PGCE / teaching application.
Sports graduates who are interested in this position are asked to send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, for further information, please contact Nicola in the Manchester Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1794