Sports Coaches required to work with Secondary School Pupils within Mainstream Schools
- Daily pay rate between £50 and £70 depending on experience
- Ideal opportunity for aspiring teachers to gain classroom experience
- Excellent opportunities of full-time or part-time work, either day-to-day or long-term
Are you a sports coach with experience of working with children and young adults? Are you looking to gain experience of working within a school setting?
Teaching Personnel are looking for sports coaches who have experience of working with children or young adults for work within mainstream schools. We work with a variety of schools in Lincoln that have requirements for part and full-time support staff to work with students with additional needs. Whilst you wouldn't be teaching sport you will be using your coaching skills to build rapport and good relationships with these students.
The roles we can offer will be suitable if you;
- Have a sports background in training and/or coaching
- Have a confident and friendly personality
- Can remain calm under stressful situations
- Have experience of working with young people
- Have experience of teaching sports to young people with SEMH
Pay rates depend on your previous experience but in general vary from £50 - £70 per day.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.