PE Teacher required for post at Salford PRU
- long term position with potential of permanent placement
- school with good links to transport- based in central Salford
- pay to scale
My client PRU based in Salford is seeking to recruit a PE teacher (with the ability to teach a second subject) on a long term basis immediately. The position is to work in a KS4 PRU which caters for young people with social and emotional difficulties, although challenging behaviour is at a minimum.
The PRU was graded 'GOOD' in its most recent Ofsted inspection and are hoping to improve further by employing subject specialists as opposed to SEMH specialists.
The successful teacher will have the opportunity to offer a personalised curriculum to classes with no more than 5 students.
The ideal teacher for this Salford position will:
- have a background specialising in mainstream PE
- Have the ability to teach another subject would be advantageous, although having an empathetic nature with the desire to work in a specialist setting is imperative.
-The school are also prepared to offer CPD in an effort to help previous mainstream teachers adapt to their school.
- Pay rate: between £110- £130 per day dependent upon experience.
If you are interested in this Salford position please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com or additionally call the office on 01612421795 for more information.