Read Write Inc phonics experienced Teaching Assistant - Manchester M40
- Have you got experience teaching Phonics?
- Are you looking for flexible working hours?
- Can you commute easily around Manchester city centrex?
A larger than average Primary school in the heart of Manchester are looking to recruit a KS1 experienced Teaching assistant who can assist in the learning of phonics and reading. The head requires a strong candidate to work across Year 1 and 2 to support various groups of children in the mornings in Phonics and Guided Reading.
The school uses the Read Write Inc. phonics scheme and are ideally looking for someone who has experience teaching phonics through this scheme.
The School in New Moston, M40, are looking for someone who can join their team and hit the ground running from day one. Are you a teaching assistant who has quality at the forefront of their work; you will need to be hard-working, dedicated and driven to help the children fulfil their maximum potential.
- KS1 Teaching Assistant
- Phonics experience
- Salary (£11,998 - £15,298)
- Opportunity for a permanent contract in the future
- Good links to the local area and close to Manchester City Centre.
If you feel as though this position is right for you please email your CV/covering letter to email@example.com for immediate consideration. Alternatively call the Manchester Central Primary Branch on 0161 242 1796 for more information regarding this post.