Trained Early Years Phonics Teaching Assistant required in Hammersmith & Fulham
- Ongoing CPD training if required
- £65 - £85 Per Day
- October Start 31st
An opportunity has arisen in a small, friendly and supportive school based in Fulham to start after half term. They require a phonics experienced/trained Teaching Assistant to support their KS1/Reception classes in aiding teachers in conducting of all areas of the curriculum. You will need to be flexible and adaptable to work across the different year groups. The school are looking for someone who has the confidence and ability to work with children in a wide range of subjects but in particular phonics.
The successful candidate will:
• Have experience or a good working knowledge of Early Years and Key Stage One
• Have the skills and sensitivity to deal with all members of our community and multi-agency partners
• Be enthusiastic, driven and committed to ensuring the school's future success
• Preferably have a NVQ3 (or equivalent) or a degree if they aspire to train to be a teacher in the future
• Be confident in developing phonics and early reading, writing and maths skills with children from Nursery to Key Stage One
While the school would prefer someone with either Ruth Miskin, or Jolly Phonics training they would consider providing this training to the right candidate.
If you are interested in this role and have the above skills and experience, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the London Central Primary team on 0207 593 3076.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.