Phonics Specialist required in Oldham OL8 primary school.
- Part Time Phonics intervention specialist required in “Good” Oldham Primary School.
- Planning and delivering Letters and Sounds to EYFS and KS1 pupils
- Previous experience of working with all six phases of Phonics
Teaching Personnel are recruiting on behalf of a client primary school in Oldham who is looking to appoint a Phonics specialist. The incoming Phonics specialist will be expected to plan and deliver small group phonic lessons to early years and key stage 1 pupils. The school currently use Letters and Sounds phonics, meaning you must be knowledgeable and confident delivering this scheme.
The successful candidate should ideally have previous experience delivering all six phases of phonics as well as being able to deal with differentiation with focus groups as it is more then likely some pupils will be more advanced than others.
• Part Time Phonics intervention specialist required in “Good” Oldham Primary School.
• Planning and delivering Letters and Sounds to EYFS and KS1 pupils
• Previous experience of working with all six phases of Phonics
• Making sure high ability are being stretched whilst lower ability are being provide relevant support
This Oldham primary school that teaching personnel are working closely with, is two and a half form entry and has most recently been graded “Good” by Ofsted. The children in this school have been praise for their behaviour and how respectful they are to all teachers.
If you are a phonics specialist and are looking to work in a supportive and vibrate Stockport primary school please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Manchester East Primary Branch of Teaching Personnel on: 0161 242 1790 for more information.